Star Choice 75e on Motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ctechguy

Original poster
Dec 9, 2006
New Brunswick, Canada
I have just got all the equipment I believe I need for FTA. My Star Choice dish has a 2" pole fitting. I know the pole coming off the motor is 1 5/8". The manual I have for my SG2100 says it will fit. Is there anything special I have to do to put it on? Also will my V shaped lnbf work with the motor?

Thanks for your help.

I have just got all the equipment I believe I need for FTA. My Star Choice dish has a 2" pole fitting. I know the pole coming off the motor is 1 5/8". The manual I have for my SG2100 says it will fit. Is there anything special I have to do to put it on? Also will my V shaped lnbf work with the motor?

Thanks for your help.

If the clamp is too large for the motor , cut some shils our of 2" PVC pipe . I cit 4 " slices " , kept trimming them untill I got them to fit .

Try to find something on the LNBF that indicates the LOF or LOF's .

What kind of receiver are you going to use ?

Wyr

I assume the picture is what the dish & LNB's looks like?

LO for those (actually any SC LNB) is 10750. You have the capability of aiming at 2 satellites at once since the "beer can" LNB's are 4 degrees apart. I'd use the one on the Right (as shown in the picture...when you are behind the dish it will be the left one) for your "main" LNB as it looks at the sweet spot. The other one is offset a little bit. But you can still get 4 degrees apart :)

Attachments

• beer_can_lnb.jpg
    beer_can_lnb.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 199
in the picture, yes it would be since that is aimed at "the sweet spot" on the dish

But the cool thing is if you are on G11 (91W), the left LNB would be almost at AMC3 (87W) so you could get the stronger signals at the same time :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)