Star Trek Enterprise

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Just saw the ad on HD-Net, great pick up Mark!

Attachments

• Enterprise.JPG
    Enterprise.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 322
  • Enterprise 2.JPG
    Enterprise 2.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 302
Well that sucks, I'm totally going to miss it.... Guess i will have to definatly go get a slingbox and hope that i have some decent internet in iraq. Atleast it will look good! Maybe I will catch some during midtour when ever I come back home :)

Great pickup for hdnet BTW... All them trekies will flocking to see it in hd :)

I was excited to see this too. I only caught the first season of this show, so I'm looking forward to the other seasons.

Was this originally recorded in HD? I wasn't sure since the UPN stations around me weren't HD.

It was an HD production from episode one to the conclusion.

The SF bay area UPN went HD in the shows second season....It was a very nice show visually in HD. To bad it had to end...

From what I understand, almost nobody outside of the Eastern/Central timezone had an HD UPN because they didn't send out a west coast feed (so a hd delay server would be required). HD Enterprise will be new to a lot of folks.

dfergie said:
I watched a few episodes but the PQ was terrible so the bulk of the episodes will be new to me...

This is even more excited. The few I watched looked like 480p at best. So HDnet at 1920x1080i at 17mbps on Dish Network will be an excellent meter. :D

The first four seasons were OK, but the show really had its best moments in the fifth and final season.

They spent so much time creating new villains in the first four seasons that they forgot to flesh out the relationships that we wanted to see, until Manny Coto took over at the end. Then it was week after week of great stuff.

BobMurdoch said:
The first four seasons were OK, but the show really had its best moments in the fifth and final season.

They spent so much time creating new villains in the first four seasons that they forgot to flesh out the relationships that we wanted to see, until Manny Coto took over at the end. Then it was week after week of great stuff.

There were only four seasons.

I would love to see him pick up TNG which I believe was filmed and not shot on video. Imagine that converted over in HD. :D

Mmmm Troy in HD. :D

I concur w/ all the excited folks on this thread, this is a great addition to the HDnet lineup! I do have to argue that I think season 3 was the strongest...the tight timeline-based episodes built around the impending Earth invasion kept things moving forward nicely. I also HATED the finale...almost as bad as the X-Files last episode.

Too bad this series didn't get the chance it deserved--much like all decent sci-fi (Star Trek--Original Series, Farscape, Firefly). Hey, now those last two would be nice in HD, wouldn't they ;)...?!

This is good news! I watched most of the episodes but my lame local UPN did not broadcast in HD so I always wondered what I was missing in PQ.

I thought the season in the expanse was pretty exciting. I can't wait to watch this again from the beginning in HD! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts