Star Trek: Picard

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm going to go ahead and pay for one month as I did enjoy the show and watched both seasons of Discovery. Unless Discovery season 3 seems imminent I'll cancel next month.

If they offer me a deal, I'll keep it, if not, I add it again (via Amazon Prime Channels) when Discovery or Picard (either or both) return...
Thats my plan too, keep it while this deal is going, then shut it off and turn back on when Picard comes back on.

I intially thought I would leave it on and watch Young Sheldon from the beginning, I purposely didn't watch it till BBT went off ...
Sadly I can't get season 1 or 2 now thru CBS AA or AP without having to buy it ... I'm already paying for the service, if they think I'm gonna pay for the show on top of it, thier nuts.

Thats my plan too, keep it while this deal is going, then shut it off and turn back on when Picard comes back on.

I intially thought I would leave it on and watch Young Sheldon from the beginning, I purposely didn't watch it till BBT went off ...
Sadly I can't get season 1 or 2 now thru CBS AA or AP without having to buy it ... I'm already paying for the service, if they think I'm gonna pay for the show on top of it, thier nuts.
If Young Sheldon is like Big Bang then it's owned by Warner (not CBS) and will probably be on HBO Max.

If Young Sheldon is like Big Bang then it's owned by Warner (not CBS) and will probably be on HBO Max.
Interestingly, I think I saw that I could watch season 2 and 3 on CBS AA, but not 1, I really wanted to start from the beginning though.

Netflix has No YS
Amazon Prime has Season 3, the other seasons are for sale
CBS AA has only Season 3

Interestingly, I think I saw that I could watch season 2 and 3 on CBS AA, but not 1, I really wanted to start from the beginning though.

Netflix has No YS
Amazon Prime has Season 3, the other seasons are for sale
CBS AA has only Season 3
CBS probably has an agreement with Warner to stream Young Sheldon for a limited time. Weird they wouldn't have season 1.

They didn't offer me a deal while I was canceling it, so I still have it until May 7th, since I'm in the middle of the billing cycle, then it'll go away. That's fine with me, I'll watch some stuff between now and the 7th...
Pay attention, maybe they will offer it when its about to cancel ...

CBS probably has an agreement with Warner to stream Young Sheldon for a limited time. Weird they wouldn't have season 1.
I guess if I REALLY get bored, I could sign up for HBO/Warner when its available and watch S1 & 2 and watch 3 on CBS AA. or I may have most of S3 on the DVR.

Now I'm confused, is is HBO MAX or HBO Warner that att is starting up ?
I know technically this all should be elsewhere.

I guess if I REALLY get bored, I could sign up for HBO/Warner when its available and watch S1 & 2 and watch 3 on CBS AA. or I may have most of S3 on the DVR.

I just checked and only see Season 3 on CBS All Access for Young Sheldon. I can't find where to stream Seasons 1 or 2. I also can't find if it will be on HBO Max. I'm only seeing a deal for Big Bang to be on HBO Max.

Reactions: Jimbo
I just checked and only see Season 3 on CBS All Access for Young Sheldon. I can't find where to stream Seasons 1 or 2. I also can't find if it will be on HBO Max. I'm only seeing a deal for Big Bang to be on HBO Max.
Ya, I'm seeing that too ...
If you go on AP and look for YS S1, it will show it available for $2.99 per episode or $29.99 for the season ...
Not interested in paying extra for something that I am already paying extra for just the streaming service that it happens to be on.

I kinda presumed that seeing HBOMax will have BBT, that it will also have YS, maybe, maybe not ...

I dropped them an email to see if its going to be available or not .... hopefully it goes to the right place.

Reactions: mackie99

AT&T is starting HBO Max. Never heard of HBO Warner.

AT&T is starting HBO Max. Never heard of HBO Warner.
I think I messed up the name ...
The HBO Max is a conglomerate from HBO and Warner shows mainly, with many add ons I'm sure.
They want $14.99 for the service, which in my opinion is really high, I could see $9.99 IF it was Commercial free.
No word that I have seen about being commercial free btw ...
The web site had info, but not much of the info I was looking for.

I just went on my Sony A8 to see if I can load it like I have all my other streaming apps.
This has worked great for me so far, pretty much makes my Roku useless, but its a nice back up.
No luck on the HBO Max on the Sony yet, it does show the older HBO Go.

I'll have to check the Roku next ...

Edit:
HBO Max is not on the Roku yet either, however the HBO Now Is on the Roku and there was talk that they would be merged I believe at one point, so maybe that HBO Now app will be changed.

I think I messed up the name ...
The HBO Max is a conglomerate from HBO and Warner shows mainly, with many add ons I'm sure.
They want $14.99 for the service, which in my opinion is really high, I could see $9.99 IF it was Commercial free.
No word that I have seen about being commercial free btw ...
The web site had info, but not much of the info I was looking for.

I just went on my Sony A8 to see if I can load it like I have all my other streaming apps.
This has worked great for me so far, pretty much makes my Roku useless, but its a nice back up.
No luck on the HBO Max on the Sony yet, it does show the older HBO Go.

I'll have to check the Roku next ...

Edit:
HBO Max is not on the Roku yet either, however the HBO Now Is on the Roku and there was talk that they would be merged I believe at one point, so maybe that HBO Now app will be changed.
My understanding is HBO is becoming HBO Max with all the original HBO content along with adding all the new shows.

My understanding is HBO is becoming HBO Max with all the original HBO content along with adding all the new shows.
Keep reading ... the Warner stuff is in there as well, otherwise there would have been No reason to buy Warner ...
UNLESS, thats going to be yet Another App Streaming service.

Keep reading ... the Warner stuff is in there as well, otherwise there would have been No reason to buy Warner ...
UNLESS, thats going to be yet Another App Streaming service.
That's what I mean when I said along with the new shows.

From hbomax.com:

HBO MAX
WHERE HBO MEETS SO MUCH MORE

HBO NOW subscribers (billed through HBO) get access to HBO Max from WarnerMedia at launch for no extra cost.

So, to me it's HBO along with everything else.

That's what I mean when I said along with the new shows.

From hbomax.com:

HBO MAX
WHERE HBO MEETS SO MUCH MORE

HBO NOW subscribers (billed through HBO) get access to HBO Max from WarnerMedia at launch for no extra cost.

So, to me it's HBO along with everything else.
Gotcha, when you said New shows, I wasn't thinking current shows ... :)

Nobody is filming any TV shows at the moment. I wonder if they will start up this year at all?
I have a feeling that the studios (not Picard in particular) will be back at doing thier thing by Sept/Oct.
I have no idea how long it takes to get enough to have your Season start back up on TV.

I think they had 3 or 4 NCIS done when this all hit, as this past week was the last one (for this season) - 3 or 4 that would have ended it up normally finishing the season.