Star Trek: Picard

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
I have a feeling that the studios (not Picard in particular) will be back at doing thier thing by Sept/Oct.
I have no idea how long it takes to get enough to have your Season start back up on TV.

I think they had 3 or 4 NCIS done when this all hit, as this past week was the last one (for this season) - 3 or 4 that would have ended it up normally finishing the season.
Hope you are right.

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
I've read on various sites that Discovery, season 3, wrapped up filming before the virus shut everything down, and that season 3 was planned to begin airing on CBSAA shortly after Picard ended... Well, it's been "shortly", and yet no has a debut date for season 3 (that I could find)...wonder what the hold-up is? Post-production stuff?

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I've read on various sites that Discovery, season 3, wrapped up filming before the virus shut everything down, and that season 3 was planned to begin airing on CBSAA shortly after Picard ended... Well, it's been "shortly", and yet no has a debut date for season 3 (that I could find)...wonder what the hold-up is? Post-production stuff?
Maybe they are just holding off the next step till after this all is cleared and people are back to at least going out of thier homes again.

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
I don't think Discovery was finished with all of their post production special effects. They could probably start broadcasting the season, but could then be in the position of not being able to finish broadcasting it.

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
I don't think Discovery was finished with all of their post production special effects. They could probably start broadcasting the season, but could then be in the position of not being able to finish broadcasting it.
That's certainly a possibility...but a season 3 debut date (or even a tentative date) would be better than what I could find, which was no date(s) at all...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)