Star Trek: Picard

Another good one. Loved the Agnes BS scene. And the subtle references to all the old shows. Well done,

Reactions: dfergie
I just watched the 1st two episodes. A good job pepping it up from the drool that was season 1.
And the side jokes were very nice.
I believe you mean droll, which I don't agree with. New series require character development and back story. With that out of the way this year, they can jump right into the fire.

Reactions: dfergie
Now if they can add other time travels or present 24th century Earth citys other than SF, LA, NY why not add ABQ, and other citys for added diversity!:hungry:hatsoff
What would be the point of using a location that only a few might hope to recognize? ABQ's skyline is decidedly short on distinctive landmarks.

Reactions: N5XZS
Now if they can add other time travels or present 24th century Earth citys other than SF, LA, NY why not add ABQ, and other citys for added diversity!:hungry:hatsoff
Star Trek has been to at least one different City in the Time Travel episodes, ST:E went to Detroit ( which looked nothing like Detroit, I am from there, looked like LA).

Well we got very well known Sandia Crest Mountain there, how hard can you miss that!?:biggrin:cool::hatsoff
I guess you have to live there. Outside of all of the antennas lining the top, it looks like any number of big hills to me. I can tell you where it isn't (Kansas, Nebraska Texas, Florida, etc.), but that's not enough.

Mount Lee, without the famous sign, wouldn't mean anything to those who didn't live on its slopes. With the Hollywood sign, everyone knows that the setting is intended to be Los Angeles.