Star Trek: Picard

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I thought season 3 was always planned as the end. There has been talk of a Star Trek Legacy spin off utilizing former cast/crew members and current cast/crew members.
Stewart has stated he'd be "open" to the idea.

Oh, and looky here! A Teeny Trek (yuck). Leave it to Kurtzman!

Last edited:
Say what? Even Kirk (Shatner) is 92. How many can be left?
All the casts from TNG, DS9 and Voyager, the only one who has passed away is the actor who played Odo.

Ok, I don't consider them legacy, but I guess a person could make a case for it.
Pre High Definition, so legacy.
TNG premiered in 1987 36 years old
DS9-1993 30 years old
Voyager- 1995 28 years old

I do not consider Enterprise legacy, it was in HD and only 22 years old.

Reactions: dfergie
Different Star Trek sites are reporting three new series.

The Kurtzman Trek "Star Trek: Starfleet Academy" which has apparently been approved, probably out in 25. Some commentators are calling this "Star Trek 90210" assuming it will be filled with teen angst.

The Kurtzman Trek "Star Trek: Section 31" which appears to be dependent on the Michelle Yeoh being available. Follows the mirror universe STD original captain in the Federation's version of the Hollywood left's idea of what the CIA is. Given the Section 31 has always been the bad guys, including in the current Picard season, how they make that into a series will be difficult.

The non-Kurtzman Trek (AKA, good) "Star Trek: Legacy" which is just a continuation of Picard, and which would apparently be the vehicle for aging actors to find work.

The cartoons "Lower Decks" and "Prodigy" are also renewed. One is good, the other is Prodigy.

I thought season 3 was always planned as the end. There has been talk of a Star Trek Legacy spin off utilizing former cast/crew members and current cast/crew members.
I'd read an article (link probably 6-8 pages back in this thread somewhere), that Stewart said he'd be fine with doing a 4th season of Picard if the ratings for season 3 were good enough. I'm guessing they've gotta be getting good ratings...

The academy show seems like it is a discovery spin off, given the line about after being closed for 92 years Starfleet academy is reopening. Meh..

i want a show with worf, seven, and maybe Rafi (but only Because I don’t see them doing it without her).

Reactions: dfergie
The academy show seems like it is a discovery spin off, given the line about after being closed for 92 years Starfleet academy is reopening. Meh..

i want a show with worf, seven, and maybe Rafi (but only Because I don’t see them doing it without her).
Riker and Worf trade good jabs too, but I don't see Frakes signing-on to a long-term on-screen deal. He seems to like to direct...
Wouldn't mind seeing Worf, Seven (and maybe Raffi) in a show...

Riker and Worf trade good jabs too, but I don't see Frakes signing-on to a long-term on-screen deal. He seems to like to direct...
Wouldn't mind seeing Worf, Seven (and maybe Raffi) in a show...
Rafi and Worf have some good lines, too. "Would you stop putting holes in my floor every time you want to make a point?"

I think That may very well be in the works. (Worf, 7, and Raffi)

Also, I think Patrick Stewart said in the very beginning that they would do 3 seasons, as he's getting up in age and didn't know how he would be 3 years later ... now that he's here, he must be feeling pretty good.

Heres hoping for more of Picard ... on this show, season 4 and so forth or on another ...

Ep. 8 was GREAT! Buckets of zinger lines and some not so subtle easter eggs. I can't remember if the "F" word has been used before or not?

Ep. 8 was GREAT! Buckets of zinger lines and some not so subtle easter eggs. I can't remember if the "F" word has been used before or not?
I don't think so in Picard but many times by Tilly in Discovery season one.

Worf gets the best lines. I especially liked his position on sending his friends the heads of his kills.

Haven't seen it yet, but maybe tonight or Friday night. So far, only one use of the "F" word that I can recall, the first time Picard and Jack were it the holodeck, at the bar... Picard used it, it seemed a bit...awkward (to me anyway).

Really enjoyed this episode (#8) and laughed at both lines Riker used when Worf showed up! Great stuff! :D
The battle between Data and Lore was really nicely done, though I don't see much of the "Lore" personality (just a little, perhaps) in the resulting blend of Data/Lore/B4. The elimination of Vadic was handled really well too. Really eager to see what's behind the Red Door. Seeing the entire TNG cast at that table scene was cool.