Star Trek: Picard

I enjoyed episode 8 .... very well done ...

Over all I have Really been impressed with Worf ....
He is SO much better than when he was in TNG.
The character of Worf in TNG was all tied up in the Klingon "Honor" thing. He's different now, more mature and not so stereotypically Klingon. Makes for a more muli-faceted character but still with a Klingon edginess to him...and yet still that sense of humor too. :)

Reactions: Jimbo
Reactions: dfergie and Foxbat
A formerly robotic looking enemy has developed a hybrid model that looks like people and can be kept in a "sleeper" state until turned on. A computer virus has infected every ship in the fleet via the internet. The entire fleet is in one place for some event. The only possible salvation is an aging captain and a museum ship that is the only one off the grid and thus able to resist.

Now, where did we see that before.

• Haha
Reactions: Derwin0 and Foxbat
What an episode.

jizz in my pants GIF

So here is my quandary....what happened to Queen Agnes who wanted to join the Federation
Wasn't she in 2024 looking for other Borg in another quadrant not the delta quadrant? She was part Borg and part human Agnes Jurati , a meld of the two but Agnes got to keep her individuality. She convinced the old Borg queen to change and essentially become a nicer hivemind. This reformed version of the Borg will become a voluntary collective. Optional Assimilation.

Reactions: dfergie
Wasn't she in 2024 looking for other Borg in another quadrant not the delta quadrant? She was part Borg and part human Agnes Jurati , a meld of the two but Agnes got to keep her individuality. She convinced the old Borg queen to change and essentially become a nicer hivemind. This reformed version of the Borg will become a voluntary collective. Optional Assimilation.
Right...and as I recall, this Borg Queen/Jurati hybrid queen was a splinter group from the rest of the Borg. Still have yet to see episode 9, but really looking forward to it!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
When they got back to their time, (the Borg Queen/Agnes was still there, as she was in the beginning). Jurarti's assimilation took place in 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD-C05
Wow, they really put a lot into this episode! I too hope that episode 10 is longer (90 minutes would be good) to wrap up all the threads they've woven in episode 9.

Why Seven and Raffi stayed on the Titan didn't make sense to me. Other than trying to fry random Borgified crew, and if they manage to take the bridge, then they get blown up by the fleet. Seeing the bridge of the Enterprise-D again was very cool though.