Star Wars Ahsoka

• Sad
Reactions: Foxbat
Egads...no new Mando or Ahsoka until 2025??? :(
There happens to be a strike going on.

Star Wars Skeleton Crew was set for the end of this year, now it, The Bad Batch and the Acolyte are set for 2024.

Mando Season 4 is already written, but it still takes a year because of the post production.

Reactions: Foxbat
There happens to be a strike going on.

Star Wars Skeleton Crew was set for the end of this year, now it, The Bad Batch and the Acolyte are set for 2024.

Mando Season 4 is already written, but it still takes a year because of the post production.
Yeah, I know, and they mainly went on strike in support of the WGA. WGA settled several weeks ago... So, writers are sitting around writing for actors who won't act. Makes perfect sense to me, NOT...

I finally subed to D+ for a month. I could barely "trudge" through the show. Total waste of talent and story. IMO, Filioni has neutered the franchise, and should be sent packing!

Last edited:
Yep, as I announced here back in October, as I also wrote, the plans are still on for The Mandalorian Season 4, but I never said it will have the same Mandalorian(s).

But the next movie has been announced-

The new plan is making lower budget Star Wars movies, using the same filming crews from the TV Series’, budgets will be in the $50-75 Million range (each episode is about $20-25 Million to make).