Star Wars Ahsoka

I hate they painted Mary Elizabeth Winstead green (like Zoe Zaldana). She is a natural beauty. Lucky Ewan McGregor! Ironic both Husband and Wife are in separate Star Wars Series.

I hate they painted Mary Elizabeth Winstead green (like Zoe Zaldana). She is a natural beauty. Lucky Ewan McGregor! Ironic both Husband and Wife are in separate Star Wars Series.
No choice in the green option, the character she is portraying already existed in the Star Wars Universe, Hera Syndulla from Star Wars Rebels, which this show looks to be a sequel to-

IMG_0888.png

Reactions: Foxbat
I'll watch it. What the heck, it's new content and if the WGA/SAG-AFTRA strike continues into September (which it looks like it will), there won't be any other new content (aside from reality shows - they don't count) until sometime in 2024. So yeah, I'll watch it...

Dang, that was 2 good episodes to start the series. Now comes the silly weekly release schedule.
I must resist the lure of watching it weekly.

But it is hard, I know that will lead to a path I do not wish to be on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mackie99 and Foxbat
I watched it, mad at myself for giving in, very much a Star Wars Rebels Live Action Series with Ashoka then a Ahsoka centric series, which I am fine with, good to see Chopper in Live Action.

Also another call back, Clancy Brown was portraying the same character he voiced in Rebels.

Reactions: mackie99 and Foxbat
Overall, an enjoyable episode. I think this was talked about in the press as repeating a "Mandalorian" weakness of being too short, but this felt well-paced and had some good action.
Nice to see the Empire's targeting systems haven't improved over the previous decade. The Turbo Lasers are just as (in)effective as the ones on the Death Star.
I like the 9pm ET (6pm PT) Release Window as I can watch it before going to bed instead of waking up early (or going to work late ;)) the next day.

Reactions: osu1991