Star Trek: Picard

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm NOT impressed. We've already had plenty of Picard over the years. I want a prequel Star Trek: Pike series, with Anson Mount playing Capt. Pike.

I'm kinda over all the prequels and rehashes of the same old time frames...I'd like to see the story line continue into the future, beyond where TNG left off.

I'm kinda over all the prequels and rehashes of the same old time frames...I'd like to see the story line continue into the future, beyond where TNG left off.

We have seen almost NOTHING of Pike, even after all these years. As for seeing the future, Discovery just jumped 945 years into the future, so well beyond even TNG. They have already said season 3 will be done THERE. So, it's coming...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Ha! You just watched for the titillating shots of Jolene Blalock!

:facepalm
I was just looking to boldly go where no man had gone before :heartbeat :whistle

tpol_288x288.jpg

I want a prequel Star Trek: Pike series, with Anson Mount playing Capt. Pike.

Good luck with that. Especially after Anson Mount got into that physical altercation with that director, and then during that interview after the season ended, his facial expressions basically showed that he wouldn't return because of all the problems with filming.

I haven't seen All of Enterprise, but there again, it goes in the past, so things that look to be breaking news tech wise, we've already seen in the shows after that.

If you watched the 1st season, you might have noticed the seeds of the Prime Directive, and why it came to be. I liked that best about Enterprise... Well, and Blalock. :D

DS9 was mine...
DS9 was great also. Or they should bring back DS9 back. Anything is better than what they have now.
Totally off-topic, but try to hunt down the DS9 Documentary, "What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Deep Space Nine". There was a limited theatrical release and it should be out on streaming media later this summer.
What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – A documentary film produced by 455 Films

I went to see this a few weeks back and it was great. Highly recommended!