Star Trek: Picard

They certainly didn't need to kill him off, but it will probably enrage Seven of Nine, so that could be useful.

IMDB says Jeri Ryan is in 5 episodes, she has already been in 2 and there are 3 left, so she should be back next week.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

IMDB says Jeri Ryan is in 5 episodes, she has already been in 2 and there are 3 left, so she should be back next week.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!
A bit of Jeri Ryan is always good for ya !!!

We were just starting to get to know Hugh ....
We knew him from TNG, but not all that much, now that he's IN this series, I was hoping he'd stick around.

Reactions: N5XZS and TheKrell
What mixed feelings this week. 2/3 of the episode was phenomenal. 1/3 was too slow, and took way too long to get through what was ultimately a key point. But it was frustrating, given the knowledge there are just two episodes left.

Anyone have issues with CBS AA App this week ?
I tried watching Picard tonight ...from last week ... Broken Pieces, and has a lot of buffering in the first 10 minutes ...
Its been raining most of the day, but its never given me issues before ...After the 1st 10 minutes or so, it was OK.
I watched Ready Room after it on You Tube without ANY issues.

I tried watching Picard tonight ...from last week ... Broken Pieces, and has a lot of buffering in the first 10 minutes ...
Its been raining most of the day, but its never given me issues before ...After the 1st 10 minutes or so, it was OK.

The internet is choking more than usual due to all the people using it to work/play/whatever from home because of Covid-19

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I streamed two episodes of Picard last night, not one single buffering issue. Also was streaming a bunch of YouTube, no problems there either. I just did a few speed tests from Austin to east and west coast servers and no issues there either.

Reactions: Jimbo
Oh well,
I watched the rest fine and the RR after on You Tube, so I wondered if it was a CBS issue ...

I haven't had any issues with any other internet items.

If I watch it again it shouldn't happen, I would imagine.

I haven't watched the current episode yet because I see it is a 2 parter ...
Debating on waiting to watch it all together or not.

Thye really should go back to making seasons at Least 13 episodes, vs the old 22/24 episodes.

I haven't watched the current episode yet because I see it is a 2 parter ...
Debating on waiting to watch it all together or not.

Thye really should go back to making seasons at Least 13 episodes, vs the old 22/24 episodes.

Yeah, 10 episodes is a tease. And a cruel one. Its too much to hope fo, but I'd be so happy if episode 10 is longer than 45 minutes.

I didn’t think they were that lomg they go by so quickly. But this week I am rewatching all nine on Wednesday.
I thought the times were listed when you pull them up on CBSAA, but I see they are not ...
The may only show when you start an episode ....
You'd think this wouldn't be that hard to pull up, but I'm failing.

I thought the times were listed when you pull them up on CBSAA, but I see they are not ...
The may only show when you start an episode ....
You'd think this wouldn't be that hard to pull up, but I'm failing.
Ok, I knew I saw it somewhere ... before you start the show, on the screen where it says Watch Now, its just below that.

Remembrance was 45 min
Maps and Legends was 44 min
The end is the Beginning was 44 min
Absolute Candor was 44 min
Stardust City Rag was 44 min
The Impossible Box was 54 min
Nepenthe was 59 min
Broken Pieces was 56 min
Et in Arcadia Ego (pt 1) was 45 min

So, some are longer than others, all are at least 45 minutes.

Reactions: TheKrell