Star Trek: Picard

Agree.

This week’s episode is a confused mis-mash. Again, not to belabor the point, but the whole episode was just filler, not moving the plot along at all.

And they repeat the anti-police meme they just used three episodes ago?

Yeh, Meh....but with Orla Brady. Saw her in the last Matt Smith episode of Dr. Who. She is great!!

Okay, inside Picard’s head, he’s having a conversation with Dr. Gaias Baltar, just like another cybernetic character named 6. Does this mean he’s a Cylon?! ;) Talk about your crossover episodes!

If someone says, “this has all happened before, and it will happen again” we’ll know for sure!

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
Okay, inside Picard’s head, he’s having a conversation with Dr. Gaias Baltar, just like another cybernetic character named 6. Does this mean he’s a Cylon?! ;) Talk about your crossover episodes!

If someone says, “this has all happened before, and it will happen again” we’ll know for sure!

View: https://youtu.be/FVkiI9Vm7mE

• Love
Reactions: Foxbat
So in addition to preventing the alternate timeline Q created from happening, Picard needs to make sure his future self doesn't have to live in a world where modern medical science has no better means of treating the kind of mental illness his mother had than subjecting her to apparent acts of domestic violence in front of her kid.

Reactions: SamCdbs
Ok, I finally caught up to current episodes, what sux is the idea that we should have to wait a week for the next episode(s) ...
I thought Streaming was all about being able to watch something all the way thru when ever you wanted ?

Then again, a few more episodes and well have to wait another YEAR. (maybe longer) the fact we know that season 3 is already being worked on ....

Still No mention that Picard isn't human ... and we've seen very little of the Synths .
Other than Adam Soong and whatever his childs name was at that point.