Star Wars: Andor - Disney+

Wrapped this up last night. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm reading season 2 isn't expected until sometime in 2024.
If that's the case, then I guess I'll pass on watching it because if season 2 isn't coming out till 2024 then I'll probably forget what season 1 was all about or I won't have Disney+ because of the price.

If that's the case, then I guess I'll pass on watching it because if season 2 isn't coming out till 2024 then I'll probably forget what season 1 was all about or I won't have Disney+ because of the price.

I typically rewatch the last few episodes from the prior season to get ready for a new one.

Reactions: Foxbat
I typically rewatch the last few episodes from the prior season to get ready for a new one.
One of the reasons I binge shows, it seems to stick with you more ( memory) then if you watch them weekly.

More like a movie.

Reactions: osu1991
They just started filming on Season 02. There is plenty of Star Wars coming to fill 2023 with Mando Season 3, Skelton Crew Season 01, Ashoka Season 01 and The Acolyte Season 01

They just started filming on Season 02. There is plenty of Star Wars coming to fill 2023 with Mando Season 3, Skelton Crew Season 01, Ashoka Season 01 and The Acolyte Season 01
Mando Season 3 (March) will follow Bad Batch (January), The Acolyte is still filming, so with effects work, my guess is 2024.

Both Ashoka and Crew are done filming, I think Ashoka finished first, but rumored not to be on until late 2023, depends on effects and reshoots also for both.