Starband 129 alignment pc software

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There is no software you have to use starband tech help. Oh by the way are you certified on starband? You Have to be to work on them. If not close a tech.

Where can I find Starband 129 satellite alignment pc software to help me to fine tune dish.
:)

what modem do you have?

The Nova modems have an on-board signal quality meter.

If the modem is not commissioned yet set your TCP/IP properties for the connection to 192.168.1.2

boot up the modem and wait for the TX to flash 10 times, wait 5 more seconds.

Open a browser and enter 192.168.1.1. this will take you into the sky manage section of the modem.

Click on the telemetry link to see the signal meter.

Most folks who self install don't even really use a meter anymore and if you do everything right there is no need to talk to anyone at TS

You can also directly connect a wireless router to the modem and go out to the dish with a wifi enabled PDA or laptop and peak the dish. Just make sure the router does not also have it's IP address set to 192.168.1.1

If the modem is already commissioned you should be able to get into it without changing your TCP/IP properties and directly pointing your browser to the IP address of the modem

Once you are done, if you did change the IP to get into the modem don't forget to change it back to "obtain automatically" so you can connect to it and surf.

if it's a 48X series modem or a 360 modem shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you a copy or if you completed the certification course and test, they are free, you can go to www.starband.com/training. Log in and you will see various software downloads there. That software also has a signal quality meter, not as nice as the nova but good enough.

The learn how to get certified see the services page on my website. It's totally free and should take about 3-5 hours online with a fast connection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts