Stargate Atlantis is HD on SCIFI HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was in HD? It looked like stretched SD to me.. but keep in mind I only glanced at it for like 20 seconds.

It was in HD? It looked like stretched SD to me.. but keep in mind I only glanced at it for like 20 seconds.

Dude, that was Vurbano that posted that. If there is anyone here that you can rely on in the question if something is in HD or not, it is him! Kinda like calling out Darth Vader!:eek:

Dude, that was Vurbano that posted that. If there is anyone here that you can rely on in the question if something is in HD or not, it is him! Kinda like calling out Darth Vader!:eek:

....but in "star wars episode vi: return of the jedi" luke skywalker did "call out" darth vader & did defeat him & he even could hav killed him instead of just light sabering off vaders hand but luke felt he could stiill convert vader/anakin from the dark side to the good side which luke basically did when vader killed emperor palpatine by throwing him down the death stars reactor shaft.

p.s. - the emperor did come back again as a clone but the clone was killed off eventually also....yay !!!!

I can say for sure it was in HD! It looked great! I watched it twice and I can assure you all it was HD. So was that lame Flash Gordon series!

D* is loving this.....I can hear them now.......Pssst....They can't even tell the dif between really good SD and HD.....
Yeah one guy looking at it for a few seconds that is all of the subs not being able to tell the diff....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)