Stargate Atlantis

I will probalby get the complete series when it comes out on BD...
Might not be long... spotted
Stargate: Atlantis - The Complete Series" on Blu-ray Disc format! It shows that all 5 seasons will be presented on a 20-disc set for $199.99 SRP, with a release date of July 26th. It goes on to mention specs that include widescreen video (presumably in high-def, since this is Blu-ray!), with audio in "ENGLISH: DTS-HD MA 5.1" , plus English subtitles.

Stargate: Atlantis DVD news: Blu-ray for Stargate: Atlantis - The Complete Series | TVShowsOnDVD.com
at Avs...

Last night, I watched an episode I DVR'd Saturday from UHD. Upon watching it, I realized that I'd never seen it before! I love it when that happens. :) Made me miss the series again, but still, it's fun to discover an episode I'd never seen during it's regular run. The episode was "The Ark", and the description in the guide didn't ring any bells with me, so I set a timer for it. Glad I did! When Ronan used the door wheel-lock to put his shoulder back in place and Shepard says "That's disturbing." I got a good laugh.

I still do that occasionally as I didn't watch SGA all the time also till the late Scifi channel went HD... can't wait for the discs to come in (that will free up a EHDD ;))

I thought I'd seen all of them...so I got a nice surprise. Never had that happen before, so it was a lot of fun as well. I'll be ordering the HD series set as well, and then free up a large part of an EHD as well. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts