Stargate re-relase

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Just saw that there is a 15th anniversary release of Stargate coming out in BD in October. This film has had more releases than you can shake a stick at; what, 3 dvd versions, and now 2 BD ones. Of course... there is a sucker born every minute, since I have 2 of the DVDs, and the blu-ray, and most likely will have the new BD one as well. :D

If they do ANYTHING in regards to removing stuff from the film picture, it HAS to be removing the film crews reflections from all the actors sunglasses. God that just irks me evertime I watch this movie.

This movie is gonna start catching up to Terminator 2 in terms of re-releases.

If they do ANYTHING in regards to removing stuff from the film picture, it HAS to be removing the film crews reflections from all the actors sunglasses. God that just irks me evertime I watch this movie.

This movie is gonna start catching up to Terminator 2 in terms of re-releases.

Funny. I must admit, sometimes I am shocked that my favorite tv show is a product of this film. The first time I saw it... well, I didn't even finish it. But now, I enjoy it.

I read that the new BD will have both the director's cut and the theatrical cut.

Not sure about the sunglasses. :)