Stargate SG-1 Discussion

I'm NOT gonna rebuy it since I own it on DVD..... Their loss that they couldn't release it day and date... They left money on the table....

The SCI FI Channel will air the two new Stargate SG-1 movies next spring, the cable network has confirmed. Executive producer Brad Wright told GateWorld in August that SCI FI had inked a deal to air the films (interview), along with a series of Stargate Atlantis movies -- the first of which is expected to debut on SCI FI later in 2009.

Source and More: Gateworld

(had to re post as I couldn't edit the other one for some reason)

I have literally a TB or so of unwatched stuff for the dvrs... what do I watch last night?
Children of the Gods and the Enemy Within... probably watch episode 3 today or tonight... ;) interesting how the Gou'ld taking over a host changed over the years...

I watched an SG1 today (season 6, where T'ealc loses his symbiot, and seems to be going into two different existences). Its been too long since I watched. Gotta get back into it. 3 more seasons to watch! :D

In the HT?

No, at the gym, on the ipod. :eek:

I haven't been particularly impressed with the DVD-quality of the SG1s on the 106" screen. 480i, even upconverted, just doesn't look great at that size.

COntinuum, on the other hand, looked mighty fine in BD at 106":D