Stargate SG1

I have spent too much money on the DVDs to start buying HDM versions (even if I had a BD player, I don't think I'd be buying it; ten seasons = $$$. :)

I just hope we can start getting BSG. Im behind so I have been watching them on DVD. Waiting on Seas 3 to come out now :)

Prob will start catching Nip Tuck and hopefully the Shield on BD too.

i pre ordered seas 3 BSG from Amazon. We just finished watching the first 2 seasons. While we are waiting for season 3 we watched the original 1979 series and are now watching 1980.

The writers strike got us into a lot of programs we were not watching before. Now we definitely need the external.

We watched the Movie and then had to follow with Children of the Gods Saturday night, good follow through...
Been binging on Falling Skies Season one, Pope looked very familiar and I finally realized it was the same actor that played Major Davis.

Have all 10 seasons of SG1 on DVD over there on the shelf and on my movie/TV show server. If they do the entire series in BD and the price point is right (already have the two post-series movies on Blu) for the 10 seasons, I'd be tempted...but the price would have to be very, very good for me to go for it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts