Stargate Universe

Gee...BH90210 in space with decent FX... They should've stayed with SGA...

And the fat kid kept making me think of Superbad.

Lou Diamond Phillips on Stargate? He needs to just get a permanent spot on Numb3rs.

Its not stargate; its some stupid sci-fi show that is stealing a few ideas from stargate. And even the dumb Hoth comment isn't original, as John Shepard constantly made Star Trek/Wars type comments on SGA.

SyFy management should be shot. The worst part is it probably got rave reviews from the crazies at ComicCon.

GRRRRR...... and even though they are pairing it with Amanda's Sanctuary - I couldn't even sit through 2 episodes of that. Ended up deleting them all. :(

(Wow, I am in a grumpy mood, and this made me even more so).

You are getting old Rocky, that's why you are grumpy. :D

Yes, SighFigh management should be taken out and beaten, caned, disemboweled and shot. I can't imagine why they did this except perhaps that it'll cost less per episode for the first 3-4 years than it would've to continue SGA. Basically, bean-counters running the programming department...

(You do seem a bit grumpy today)...

You are getting old Rocky, that's why you are grumpy. :D

No, its because I have to go spend 5 days at my wife's family reunion next week; spending more than $1300 for a trip to be with her 5 siblings and a gaggle of toddlers; in a place with absolutely nothing but cows. If I am lucky, I'll get to go on a hike.

That made me grumpy; the SGU trailer just exacerbated it. :D ;)

Yes, SighFigh management should be taken out and beaten, caned, disemboweled and shot. I can't imagine why they did this except perhaps that it'll cost less per episode for the first 3-4 years than it would've to continue SGA. Basically, bean-counters running the programming department...

(You do seem a bit grumpy today)...

I was thinking they should be given to the wraith and fed upon, after first implanting them with a Go'auld symbiote. :D

A 5-day family reunion in a place with nothing but cows...geez, that'd make me grumpy too.... ;)

Well, its really 3 days, but it takes two half-days to get there and back. Still, my MIL will be crazy with stupid stuff. She has made matching t-shirts for all the grandchildren. My 11yo son is not happy. I don't blame him. :D

Could be a Moooooving experience ;)

hehe... you can't even go for a hike in the woods behind the farm.... every step you're like to end up in a cow patty. But I can handle the farm, its the kids.... 11, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1, and 1 year olds. Way too many diapers, crying, and toddlers.

SGA was just hitting it's prime and I had adjusted to having the EMH in command... and they kill it for this! ;)

Oh, I think the worst thing they did was get rid of Weir. Oh I love Carter, but her role just never gelled for me; and Woolsey? Woolsey? That would be like putting Senator Kinsey in charge of SGC.

But I agree that it was killed before its time. I just despise NBC-Universal for their decisions.

hehe... you can't even go for a hike in the woods behind the farm.... every step you're like to end up in a cow patty. But I can handle the farm, its the kids.... 11, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1, and 1 year olds. Way too many diapers, crying, and toddlers.

Sounds like where I spent the first 3 years of my life...extremely rural community...cows everywhere, on nearly every farm.

SGA was just hitting it's prime and I had adjusted to having the EMH in command... and they kill it for this! ;)

It was easy getting used to the EMH in command, since he wasn't in every episode...and yep, they killed it for 90210-in-space. :(

Oh, I think the worst thing they did was get rid of Weir. Oh I love Carter, but her role just never gelled for me; and Woolsey? Woolsey? That would be like putting Senator Kinsey in charge of SGC.

But I agree that it was killed before its time. I just despise NBC-Universal for their decisions.

Carter worked way better for me than Woolsey (EMH). But yeah, Weir was better and fit in better...it's what we were used to.

MGM/NBC-Universal/SighFigh decision-making just sucks. There's no other way to put accurately...

Carter worked way better for me than Woolsey (EMH). But yeah, Weir was better and fit in better...it's what we were used to.

MGM/NBC-Universal/SighFigh decision-making just sucks. There's no other way to put accurately...

FOr sure she was better than Woolsey. It just did not feel like Sam Carter. Part of it was visual too; the woman had just had a baby, and she did not look like the Samantha Carter I was used to.

Plus it was similar to having Jack in the general's chair at the SGC. Both of them needed to be in the field doing stuff.

But yes, SighFigh management sucks. I can hardly believe how long I waited for that channel to come in HD.

Gateworld has a new trailer up that was unveiled at Comic-con...

Tron 2 material was released as well. This is a slideshow made from various pics people took with vid cameras. There have been others of the same thing it seems but removed as copyright violations. Thus far this one still works. Looks very cool.

w_w_w_.youtube.com/watch?v=v_oBZcdz-UE

I cant figure out how to put a link without the youtube vid showing up so take the lines out between the 'w's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts