Stargate Universe

Stargate fans organize Save SGU campaigns

Fans have organized a number of campaigns and petitions to show their support of the show. “Save SGU on Facebook and Twitter has emerged in recent weeks as the most organized, though no Web site has appeared yet at the registered domain SaveSGU.com. A Twitter account and website for SG:Unite have begun more recently.
Source & More: gateworld.net

At least SGU is finishing out the season in the spring of 2011 as per the reference article a few pages back. So at least we have 10 more episodes. Hopefully it goes out good. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.

I agree with the sentiment of the thread though ... SyFy ... I rarely watch it. I still archive Sanctuary ... but I have not watched that in a good year. Been thinking about removing the archives even.

Not surprised. They've cancelled it, why give it a good time. I never watch live anyways, so it doesn't matter much to me.

I still have 5 episodes from the fall to decide if I even want to watch. :( Not sure it is worth the energy.

Last night's episode was not too bad, dragged a bit in the middle, but overall one of the better ones for the series. I just hope they have the last episode edited in a way that brings some sort of closure to the series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)