Start Date for ESPNHD?

Smelly Juice Pocket? That's a new one! Personally, I'd love to stick my nose right up her 'smelly juice pocket', wherever it may be. :)

Just DREAM about touching her
Yeah, kinda like PlayboyHD huh? ;)

BTW, what does all this have to do with ESPN? :D

Um... on ESPN, they show athletic women (see the people bitching about opening day of baseball for an example). Angelina Jolie, while certainly moderately skanky, is pretty fit :)

I TRY to dream about her, try to get a visual, but all that comes up is Rosanne Barr with fat pouty lips (and I mean the top pair). So, I'm stuck with THAT visual image.

Please, pity me.

Boondockbill said:
I TRY to dream about her, try to get a visual, but all that comes up is Rosanne Barr with fat pouty lips (and I mean the top pair). So, I'm stuck with THAT visual image.

Please, pity me.
OH MY GOD! No wonder you're turned off! :shocked :eek: :D :yikes

figures

can anyone explain to me why everytime there is a topic on espn, the thread always ends up completely off topic? ITs kinda annoying to listen to yall play games with the idiot who obviously knows what the movie tomb raider is. At least start your own thread on Angelina Jolie to save us the time of looking through a topic for actual info on the threads SUBJECT!!!

I think ESPN HD is going to come with TNT HD. I been hearing TNT HD will start on May 17. I think their first broadcast will be the NBA Conference Finals.

Also some of you all said there ad for ESPN HD & TNT HD from Voom in the MAY edition.

Oh btw NBA Playoffs start on April 17th.

Well, let's see... maybe because any ESPN thread right now (and there have been way too many of them) is pure speculation and heresay, therefore subject to off topic ramblings like this one. So relax. I'm sure WHEN it is announced, there will be a nice big official thread all about it.

Forums

The reason that I don't ususally participate in forums is what happened to this thread. I can't find the information I need because it takes an hour to sort through everything else.

Well to sum up:

1.Voom does not currently have ESPN, there has been no official announcement to say otherwise in the form of a press release from Voom or ESPN.

2.Angelina Jolie is smoking hot to some, but not to others. To each his own.

3."Smelly Juice Pocket" is the phrase of the day.

4. Quit whining.

Maybe the first post of the thread should be edited to this information, that way everyone who has interest in the thread can read the first post and be caught up on what's going on.

If it means so much, do a search of the thread to find what you want.

I want espn just so I can find out what the D* whiners on AVS will knock voom for not having next..lol

That's easy...

Sunday Ticket
TIVO - (when is this going to work?? I want to be able to tivo SD stuff! :( )
Fox Sports Net/other RSNs

and oh yeah... Sunday Ticket!

And voomers (like me tomorrow! :) ) will come back with "How much did you pay for your equipment that will be obsolete in a year? Hundreds to a thousand?" and then the flames begin.

What's going to be interesting is if/when Voom gets to the point where it buys another satellite or more transponders. Since Rainbow owns 50% of Fox Sports Net, they would probably add those next, plus whatever other HD channels are available, provided ESPN is up and running.

D* subscribers who switch to VOOM don't have to loose NFL Sunday Ticket - you can get it a la carte from D*

you can drop D* and still get sunday ticket? DO you have to pay for a base subscription still on D*?

vurbano said:
you can drop D* and still get sunday ticket? DO you have to pay for a base subscription still on D*?
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I was initially going to go with D* because the NFL Sunday Ticket, but the limited HD and buying the STB made me look elsewhere.

I would seriously consider buying a dish and basic STB just for NFLST!

Unfortunately I bought into D* right before Voom started. I will probably sell the D* stuff once V* gets espn and some other channels. Ive been thinking about sunday ticket but thats a lot of money, can only watch one game at a time anyway. ANd they dont offer the playoffs. have yet to understand why not?

vurbano said:
Unfortunately I bought into D* right before Voom started. I will probably sell the D* stuff once V* gets espn and some other channels. Ive been thinking about sunday ticket but thats a lot of money, can only watch one game at a time anyway. ANd they dont offer the playoffs. have yet to understand why not?
Even harder to understand is why the NFL keeps renewing it's contract for the ticket with D*. Share the wealth.

"...can only watch one game at a time anyway"
That is what is exciting about ESPN HD coming SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IN HD!

vurbano said:
No base subscription fee. My 1 year commitment was up. My D* account is considered "suspended" - it will reactivate when NFL Sunday Ticket starts up. So NFL Sunday ticket IS available a la carte from D*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts