Start Date for ESPNHD?

We'll know when Voom signs a contract with ESPN, or if/when voom has a press release stating that ESPN is coming. So far there has been neither, no matter what's posted here. There is excitement here because Cablevision signed a new deal, but Voom was not mentioned in the press release. I would think Voom would be screaming that they now have ESPN *if* they had it or were definitely adding it within 2 weeks.

BTW, what a CSR says has nothing to do with anything. They could be saying that ESPN is coming soon so they can sign up doubters. Time Warner Cable in Houston has been saying that ESPNHD is coming soon for about a year and a half.

It is odd that Voom isn't shouting from the roof tops. Quite possibly they could be waiting until the 0$ deal ends on May 31st so that they can really capitalize on new subscribers coming to the sirens call of ESPN.

astrossuperfan said:
BTW, what a CSR says has nothing to do with anything. They could be saying that ESPN is coming soon so they can sign up doubters. Time Warner Cable in Houston has been saying that ESPNHD is coming soon for about a year and a half.

I can't agree with that more. We all should know that what CSR's say mean nothing. I, personally, will not believe ESPN is coming until VOOM personally annnounces it.

Boondockbill said:
I'd rather have my question answered by you. Thanks.
Boondockbill, the lady in Tomb Raiders is Angelina Jolie and in this movie she is SSSSSizzling Hot! She wears a skin tight laytex outfit that is to drool for. Now do you understand?
:D

Attachments

• TCOL_wallpaper11_1024.jpg
    TCOL_wallpaper11_1024.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 192
So someone's hot for a known sex-addict actress? In this day of AIDS, STD's, Herpes, Hepatitus, Veneral Warts, etc, a highly sexually active actress doesn't make me drool, she makes me gag with disgust. How can anyone be attracted to such a smelly juice pocket?

Diff' strokes for diff' folks.

But hey, I liked the analogy anyway :)

Bill, it's not like you have to TOUCH her. Just DREAM about touching her :).

That aside... it's a shame she used an ass double (and yes, she really did... those shots of her butt in the tight pants aren't her butt)