starting to get Error Code 05 and 04 alot now

Since it is so easy to play EHD recordings directly from the EHD, why transfer them to the Hopper. I had a similar problem with a 622, so I don't mess with moving recordings back and forth. 2.12 software added a wait for initialization popup rather than an error while the EHD prepares fot play.

The main reason I did was because it's a pain to go from one recording to the next. When you finish watching/deleting a recording & select "DVR" to go back to the DVR, you're not looking at the EHD any more, but at "My Recordings". You should have the option to go back to the EHD listing (or just default back there).

Since it is so easy to play EHD recordings directly from the EHD, why transfer them to the Hopper. I had a similar problem with a 622, so I don't mess with moving recordings back and forth. 2.12 software added a wait for initialization popup rather than an error while the EHD prepares fot play.

Sling Adapter. Hopper (unlike the ViP 722Ks I had before) does not allow you to play EHD content via Sling, for whatever reason (man I miss it.) Also, haven't tested it yet, but two people couldn't view EHD content at the same time on the 722Ks, not sure if it's the same on the Hopper.