starz kids in SD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
ive only checked on one of my D12s, but the channel doesn't appear to be available in SD. is it just me or is the channel not offered?

Yep Starz Kids & Family as well as Starz Comedy are only available to HD customers.

Which is a "Crock of Crap"! as my Grandpa would say.:rant:

For those wanting The Hallmark Movie Channel or Starz Family& Kids and Starz Comedy they are available with the DISH SD packages.It's very upsetting to me that DirecTV does not have these channels in DirecTV's SD programming packages because before if a channel was available, it was available on DirecTV!.:rant:

Which is a "Crock of Crap"! as my Grandpa would say.:rant:

For those wanting The Hallmark Movie Channel or Starz Family& Kids and Starz Comedy they are available with the DISH SD packages.It's very upsetting to me that DirecTV does not have these channels in DirecTV's SD programming packages because before if a channel was available, it was available on DirecTV!.:rant:

Well since YOU brought up E*, they do the very SAME thing with these channels that DO have SD versions:
HBO Zone
Logo
Bet J
C&I

And in the case of Logo and BET-J, they don't even have HD feeds yet, but they only sell them to HD customers.

But all and all I think its a load of Crap that some premiums are only available to HD customers. While its a Nice bonus for the $10 extra us HD customers pay, the SD customers get ripped.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts