starz no longer an option to add.....

jct21

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 26, 2018
kentucky
starz is no longer listed on my account in the options to add premiums. i used to have an option to add the encore channels separately from the starz package & now thats gone too.

have any of you noticed this on your online account or in the att app? att having some kind of issue / dispute with starz?

their online account access is pretty bad since it moved away from directv.com.

starz is no longer listed on my account in the options to add premiums. i used to have an option to add the encore channels separately from the starz package & now thats gone too.

have any of you noticed this on your online account or in the att app? att having some kind of issue / dispute with starz?

their online account access is pretty bad since it moved away from directv.com.
AT&T/DirecTV is definitely still selling Starz. As for offering Starz Encore as a separate add-on, I dunno. AT&T TV does not -- if you want Starz Encore, you must get the full Starz package, or subscribe to a base channel tier that includes those channels (e.g. Ultimate or Premier).

I know DISH still sells Starz Encore separately, for $6/mo, and looks like Charter Spectrum does too. Comcast doesn't.

Could be something that AT&T is moving away from. Kinda like their Xtra base package, which was first dropped from AT&T TV, then became unavailable to new DTV subscribers too.

AT&T/DirecTV is definitely still selling Starz. As for offering Starz Encore as a separate add-on, I dunno. AT&T TV does not -- if you want Starz Encore, you must get the full Starz package, or subscribe to a base channel tier that includes those channels (e.g. Ultimate or Premier).

I know DISH still sells Starz Encore separately, for $6/mo, and looks like Charter Spectrum does too. Comcast doesn't.

Could be something that AT&T is moving away from. Kinda like their Xtra base package, which was first dropped from AT&T TV, then became unavailable to new DTV subscribers too.

About three months ago I called and the csr was able to activate Stars Encore. I have the ultimate tier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)