Starz On Demand

fishman316

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2011
michigan
I thought that BBMP subscribers had access to starz on demand. I have been watching spartacus on saturdays the day after it airs on demand with my 722. This morning i went to download it and last nights episode (episode 209) was not there in the listings. I then went to the magic city folder to watch the previews of the upcoming show and instead of having the "download" button i have a button that says "subscribe". I do subscribe to BBMP and have had full access to starz on demand until today.

I can get it...and no longer subscribe. But no Spartacus from last night yet. only eps 1 and 2. Had to go to On Demand/Networks.

I think there's something wrong with the site cuz I subscribe to both starz and BB and Its not showing the new release movies like friends with benefits and 30 minutes or less. I also notice I can't watch the green lantern on HBO but I can watch it on the HBO app on my iPad. Hope this gets fixed soon.

season finale of spartacus next fridaywhich is only 10 episodes instead of the usual 12 or 13 3/30 :)

anybody with a starz subscription showing spartacus vengeance episode 209 in their on demand listings on their tv?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)