Statement from DISH - Not Getting the New HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It took me only 2 letters to the ceo address. ;) I never received the snail mail.

had an installer come on wednesday, first he said that the upgrade would be too hard to do.
(dish is mounted on the gable with my uhf antenna next to it. then I made the mistake and told him that my 722 was acting up, so instead of swapping out the 522, he swapped out the 722
then I was told somebody would come out on saturday and take care of the dish, got a confirmation email for saturday- they never showed up. I set up a chat today today with the tech support, they said it would cost $115.00 to upgrade,after 10 minutes of arguing I told him that they needed to send a tech to fix the 522. I received a confirmation email, then about an hour later I received a cancellation email! I am Not Happy!!!

i have Tech coming Saturday to install 1000.4, we will see,

i had to argue with CSR for about 15 minutes, i asked for a supervisor and after a 4 minute wait, CSR came back and said he would waive the $95 ? fee this time.

what a pita dish is.

Mike

i have Tech coming Saturday to install 1000.4, we will see,

i had to argue with CSR for about 15 minutes, i asked for a supervisor and after a 4 minute wait, CSR came back and said he would waive the $95 ? fee this time.

what a pita dish is.

Mike

So Tech came this morning and took down my 2 500's and installed a 1000.4 , he seemed knowledgeable and it took him 35 minutes total.

everything seems great and my signal strengths are much higher now.

very pleased, and now i finally have epix and bbca HD and other channels i have not had.
:D:D:D

I'm such an dolt. saw the free preview of indie epix 1&2 retro HD and wondered why i wasn't getting it. 61.5/110/119

finally read this thread and now will call Dish Monday AM. guess i'll ask for the big dish?

i do have the customer support plan and the Platinum packages...

b

Haymarket, VA

Cory came out (on time), built the dish (1000.4), removed both old dishes, installed the new one, tested everything. perfect! 45 minutes/$15

my dish experience continues to be most excellent. this is especially important living in the woods and having as my only other option Comcast (which went out in the rain, but didn't return till the techs got there - one to two days later)

b

I had a call from Dish last night and the tech came today. He repointed one dish from 61.5 to 129, so now I have 110, 119, 129. Said I wouldn't lose anything off 61.5 that I won't pick up on 129. I think all I was getting from 61.5 was one of my locals, which has evidently been moved as I still get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts