Statement from Dish on A&E HD, History HD and NFL HD

Wow thats crazy dont these people belive in off site redundancy. You would think they would have atleast two POPs to distribute programming, but with the high costs of creating high def pops I could see why they only have one

Charlie is going to talk about how they added History Channel HD, and people are going to run to tune to it, just seeing the Dish HD logo. :D

1) Do I need to wait 'til it's back on before I call Dish and ask for a credit ?? :D

2) Do we need to (2) threads on this topic ??

I am beginning to wonder if they arsoned their own facility so they could get some better HD equipment out of the insurance company. Maybe they got sick of everybody complaining about not being true HD or not having enough HD programming and decided the only way they could economically make it work would be to start a fire, get the insurance money, and start over. They can get their cash and buy state of the art, 2007 equipment, as opposed to the circa 2001 equipment that has been pushing A&E HD since it's birth.

I'm being funny, for those that need to be told that, but I am sure there are people out there that believe such a theory.

I hope they get back online soon.

And yet they don't say a word about the fire and the missing programming .

in order to put it into a bit of perspective, let's hope no one was hurt (either employees or firefighters) in the fire, I think that is a bit more important than the missing programming for a day, week, or whatever.

in order to put it into a bit of perspective, let's hope no one was hurt (either employees or firefighters) in the fire, I think that is a bit more important than the missing programming for a day, week, or whatever.

Never the less, they should at least inform their customers of the event so instead of promoting channels like NFL channel that no one can see due to that event. THat is their duty as the provider.