Still Ain't Fixed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Andrew Sullivan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 28, 2017
Arizona
I am actually surprised and disappointed that after all these months DirecTV still hasn't fixed this problem. If you double click or use the menu to record all new episodes of Pardon the Interruption or Around the Horn on ESPN channel 206 it records the same episodes on all ESPN channels that day. I first complained in January to ESPN and was told the problem would be fixed soon. I have the HS17 and wonder if everyone is having this same problem with the HS17 and the HR54 and HR24, 34 ETC

I am actually surprised and disappointed that after all these months DirecTV still hasn't fixed this problem. If you double click or use the menu to record all new episodes of Pardon the Interruption or Around the Horn on ESPN channel 206 it records the same episodes on all ESPN channels that day. I first complained in January to ESPN and was told the problem would be fixed soon. I have the HS17 and wonder if everyone is having this same problem with the HS17 and the HR54 and HR24, 34 ETC
I haven't checked lately, but does that show list air dates, if not, thats why its doing that.

This has happened with these shows forever. I highly doubt it will ever get fixed. They refuse to put the designation that the 5/5:30 episodes are new (first aired) liked other providers and therefore it won't work, like Jimbo said. It does it on my HR44 and it did it with the old guide too if you didn't record from selecting the shows specifically on 206 at 5 and 5:30.

For years I would select these two shows by double clicking them on 206 at 2pm and 2:30pm. They would always record on 206 and 206 only. Never on 207 or 208 and only at the requested times. This problem started for me around the first of the year.

For years I would select these two shows by double clicking them on 206 at 2pm and 2:30pm. They would always record on 206 and 206 only. Never on 207 or 208 and only at the requested times. This problem started for me around the first of the year.
Thats the same time of year that the "All Channels " issues came up.

I haven't checked lately, but does that show list air dates, if not, thats why its doing that.

I posted ("Record only one channel" on Jul 18) on the same issue, and a reply suggested to use the DirectTV App. It worked! I deleted my existing season pass for PTI, than used the app on my I pad to set up a new PTI season pass. Now it only records on ESPN (206).

Reactions: Jimbo
I posted ("Record only one channel" on Jul 18) on the same issue, and a reply suggested to use the DirectTV App. It worked! I deleted my existing season pass for PTI, than used the app on my I pad to set up a new PTI season pass. Now it only records on ESPN (206).
Thats a good work around, but it shouldn't have to be done that way.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)