Still having issues with :29 and :59 past the hour freeze/pixilation

fuzzfacefrombboard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Missouri
I am still having the earlier reported issue (by quite a few) of getting a small amount of picture/sound freeze/stutter/pixilation at pretty much :29 and :59 past the hour. Anyone else still having this?

I hope all of you also report this in the S212 bug thread above in the Stickies. This will help keep the issue front and center and help DISH get a handle on how prevalent it is.

I'll post it in there. Since it has been an issue well before S212, I didn't figure it was an appropriate thread to post it to anymore.

Just added my note to the sticky, as I was reading this I looked up, it was 6:29 and pixilation happened

I still have the problem also. I saw it on TBS last night, but did not notice it on CBS. I was hoping this was going to be fixed with S212.

I also noticed this since day 1 (just happened as a matter of fact.) I thought it had something to do with recordings switching on the top and bottom of the hours, however I have seen it occur even when there's nothing recording at all. Wonder what's causing it?

I get it too. I always notice a short stutter at the end of shows about the time the credits start to roll. I never really noticed it at :29 but I am most likely skipping commercials at this time period.

manteca said:
same micro freeze here at S212 at :29 and :59.

I'm not seeing any stutter at 29/59. What I AM seeing is my mini info banner freak out for time remaining & jumping to 28365 min remaining or similar impossible time limit. Only seems to happen in the last 30 sec of a show to first 30 of the next show. Figured I just have amazing timing to hit cancel every time right when the banner is updating.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

I get it too. I always notice a short stutter at the end of shows about the time the credits start to roll. I never really noticed it at :29 but I am most likely skipping commercials at this time period.

I watched carefully last night and am definitely getting the stutter/freeze at :29 also.

I record "Pardon the Interuption" on ESPN every afternoon. They run a 60 second countdown at the end of the show, and the pixelation and stutter happen like clockwork around the 30 second mark. I can almost predict it now. It actually skips ahead a few seconds to, maybe 3-4, so you loose a little content when it happens. Odd problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)