Still having issues with :29 and :59 past the hour freeze/pixilation

All,

We are currently investigating this issue and will be working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. If you are experiencing freezing/pixelating at :29 and :59 past the hour, please send us a PM including your account number. If you have multiple Hoppers and this is only occuring on one of them, please include the receiver CA ID number for the Hopper being affected. (Menu 2x / System Info button on front panel)

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Last edited:
Well, my non-k 722 has yet to experience it. I've been looking for it since it was first reported.

This has been happening since the Hopper was first released. It's not fixed yet, so I wouldn't hold your breathe that it's going to be fixed any time soon. I for one am getting pretty tired of it. It never bothered me too much before, but it's getting more and more annoying the longer it goes on without getting fixed.

-Todd

Exactly! It seemed tolerable the first few times and often Dish fixes these things soon enough, but it is now really affecting my enjoyment of TV watching and I miss vital climax action and dialog. I have almost no patience for it now.

godzilla_facepalm.jpg

If you are experiencing this issue, please send us a PM including your account number as well as the receiver CA ID for the receiver having the problem. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)