Still having issues with :29 and :59 past the hour freeze/pixilation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Apologies - I don't think I will be able to explain the issue without disclosing confidential information. The fix required changes in our uplink and was not really tied to S238.

Thanks for all your feedback

Vivek

Apologies - I don't think I will be able to explain the issue without disclosing confidential information. The fix required changes in our uplink and was not really tied to S238.

Thanks for all your feedback

Vivek

that certainly would explain why it was seen across other receivers that had never seen the issue before.

the frustration for me and probably many others, was the lack of acknowledgement that there even was an issue.

obviously you can't divulge trade secrets, but a little communication goes a long way.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

that certainly would explain why it was seen across other receivers that had never seen the issue before.

the frustration for me and probably many others, was the lack of acknowledgement that there even was an issue.

obviously you can't divulge trade secrets, but a little communication goes a long way.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

We have been working on fixing this issue for many months now - so again apologies for not communicating.

I do look at this forum regularly - and we try to address the bugs/issues that is discussed. While I may not actively post back, I do value the information I get from here. So thanks for all your feedback

Vivek

Well, then I'll just take this opportunity to hijack the thread and put in another request for a sortable list option on the DVR menu. ;)

Thanks Vivek, for all you have done and continue to do.

Would it be more productive to keep a wish/new features list rather than obfuscating the focus of this thread?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)