Still having issues with :29 and :59 past the hour freeze/pixilation

I haven't noticed the pixelation for about a week now - am I the only one, or are others noticing it is gone as well?

I am a relatively new Dish customer (installed 12/30/12), and I had PM'ed my receiver ID & account number to Dish Software sometime in January or early February. Just wondering if it is a per-receiver fix or if it is completely fixed for everyone.

I still have L729 on my 722 (which ironically, is when I first noticed it), and now I haven't noticed it either. So maybe it isn't software related.

I haven't been seeing it at all either. S304 HwS, S238 H, S286 J, L757 722k. 'Bout time!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I still have L729 on my 722 (which ironically, is when I first noticed it), and now I haven't noticed it either. So maybe it isn't software related.
I never thought it was. Too many differents receiver affected.

All

This problem should be completely resolved now. If you have events that were recorded earlier it may still show up.

Please post and let me know if you still notice this - on live TV or for any recordings made after today.

Thanks

Vivek

Vivek Khemka
DISH Product Team

So, Vivek, could you clue us in on what was causing the issue? How was the guide refresh affecting the video stream?

I think this was finally squashed in S238.

Although there's no obligation, I'd be interested in the underlying cause myself.

It might be complicated, but some of us have the requisite background.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

I think this was finally squashed in S238.

Although there's no obligation, I'd be interested in the underlying cause myself.

It might be complicated, but some of us have the requisite background.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x
It may have been fixed in that release, but it was reported by users of many models of Dish receivers, not just the Hopper...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts