Still No MSGHD? Ny Rangers??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Ok,

Sorry if i missed the previous threads.

I dont mean to beat a dead horse but im really stunned at this..

I called direc a couple of times and they told me MSGHD is available for all home
Ranger games.

I pay for CI and the sports pack. Yet the Rangers are blacked out?
They( Direc tv csrs) seem to have no clue..

I get the screen- its blacked out?

I hope the powers that be fix this! I paid for CI exclusively for Ny Rangers.

I really want to watch the games with the MSG crew not away teams tv affiliate.

Yes, I get the SD version but it looks horrible.

The problem is not with Directv but with the NHL and Cablevision, which owns MSG. It's with the Center Ice package on all carriers including other cable companies.

Yeah, this one's really a stickler for a lot of us that pay for CI. We can get some of the Devils & Islanders home MSG HD's but not the Rangers. I can only hope that this will get resolved soon.

That's sad that DTV's Cust Svc can't give the correct answers to this type of programming question. This forum's light-years ahead of their Cust Svc for all kinds of information.

very strange..whos at fault here??

Yeah, this one's really a stickler for a lot of us that pay for CI. We can get some of the Devils & Islanders home MSG HD's but not the Rangers. I can only hope that this will get resolved soon.

That's sad that DTV's Cust Svc can't give the correct answers to this type of programming question. This forum's light-years ahead of their Cust Svc for all kinds of information.

I agree. This forum knows more than Direcs csrs. Thats a shame!
They ''should'' be the first to know.

Instead they tell me that they will send me a new signal. Everything seems ok according to them.

Im surprised more people who pay for center ice are not annoyed by this.
I guess it would mainly upset the Ranger fans. Not sure why the other local Ny\Nj teams are not affected. Devils and Islanders? Why the Rangers???

However I see nothing written on the internet about this even being an issue.

Strange....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)