stock action-a signal of what coming

rang1995

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 30, 2003
Bergen co NJ
Lots of volume was down now,now up,some big blocks going off--something has leaked or has happened..will try to stay on this

a rumor out there--and ITS A RUMOR! 90% it's bs-- is JD is out--just posting what i see or hear--this will be rumors!!!

If so who is gonna start the .. Na, Na , Hey Hey Good Bye Jimmy tread.. Man I hope that is true and also he should be fired form the MSG, Rangers, And Knicks post he holds.. Man this could be a great Monday..

If the stock is up, it's because VOOM is out, and J. Dolan is in. VOOM has been the drag on CVC stock.

mdonnelly said:
If the stock is up, it's because VOOM is out, and J. Dolan is in. VOOM has been the drag on CVC stock.
Out as in sold or shut down.. could be either..

i agree,but there was a turnaround--i am just trying to read into it..VOOM deal or close would move stock up as well as JD out--either or both seperatly

The volume isn't all that high when comparing it to that of the past week. There was some heavy trading this morning, likely because of some gamblers speculating on the news stories in the WSJ. The stock is up though, which tells me most people are betting that one way or another JD and Cablevision won't be in control of Voom at the end of the today.

amp said:
The volume isn't all that high when comparing it to that of the past week. There was some heavy trading this morning, likely because of some gamblers speculating on the news stories in the WSJ. The stock is up though, which tells me most people are betting that one way or another JD and Cablevision won't be in control of Voom at the end of the today.

Isn't this what we're expecting? C. Dolan plans on buying Voom from CV and the Board of Directors (which now is in C. Dolan's favor) will approve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts