Stocked up on Green Chiles Today

I might have to go for a run this year. Only one bag, since my family never wants to pay me back in a reasonable amount of time.

I wish we could buy some fresh green chiles here but I guess they're just too spicy for all the lame-ass milquetoast white people who live here. Seriously, there's people up here who think that Taco Bell's "fire" sauce is too hot.

I miss being able to go to Walmart and buy a box of fresh roasted ones in the summer, the smell wafting through the parking lot...

I was surprised to find Costco sells these up here:

VC9lvY7S_t.png

I get lots of these jars and have been known to bring some with me when I go out to eat to add to foods... I cannot find a restaurant that sells green chile cheeseburgers in the midwest to save my life! I remember in New Mexico they sold them everywhere even at McDonald's :(

I wish we could buy some fresh green chiles here but I guess they're just too spicy for all the lame-ass milquetoast white people who live here. Seriously, there's people up here who think that Taco Bell's "fire" sauce is too hot.

I miss being able to go to Walmart and buy a box of fresh roasted ones in the summer, the smell wafting through the parking lot...

I was surprised to find Costco sells these up here:

VC9lvY7S_t.png

I get lots of these jars and have been known to bring some with me when I go out to eat to add to foods... I cannot find a restaurant that sells green chile cheeseburgers in the midwest to save my life! I remember in New Mexico they sold them everywhere even at McDonald's :(
What state are you in? Might be able to find you somewhere.

It’s all about Blake’s Lot-A-Burger. NM staple.

What state are you in? Might be able to find you somewhere.

It’s all about Blake’s Lot-A-Burger. NM staple.

I live in southeast WI around Milwaukee/Chicago!

Blake's is really good, yeah. Another in the long list of food chains I miss from the southwest. I don't have much reason to travel to the southwest anymore though. It would be nice if they opened a branch in Vegas as that's the only place in the southwest I visit these days

Sorry, I’ve spent all my time in the Southwest or Europe... lol. My city geographical sense is not good.

So those puppies are hot, eh?

Last year I got some at Wegman’s, here in Northern VA. Just a few. Before I got to use them, they went soft and moldy.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

That sucks. I may take the company truck to NM this year and load up some Chile for the boss. Wonder if he would give me two week days for the round trip.

Reactions: dfergie
Started roasting this weekend, don’t know when we’ll get...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app
Good thing too. I'm down my last couple of bags in the freezer. :eeek I cut it a little close this year. Remember the snickers commercial with Joe Pesci when he gets grumpy when he's hungry? That's me if I don't get my chile. :)

Reactions: dfergie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Latest posts