Storage Wars' is rigged: Lawsuit

Only if more people would come forward and admit is it fake and people will do anything to get on tv and make a quick buck :D :)

Ironically, just today there is a long list of shows (realty type) that are surfacing that are rigged ---- or altered to capture the audience. Jarrod's wife (can't think of her name at the moment) has a suit going also for what someone from the storage war business printed about her. She says she was never a prostitute. but you know that she was once a stripper?????..... just sayin'
OHHH it's Brandy or Brandi

Hester also said the show paid for one of the female cast members plastic surgery. Dan's old lady for sure has big fake tits, but she looks like the type who has had them for years. Brandi is hard to tell....Personally I would rather slip it in Brandi ...lol...I like em skanky....

'Storage Wars' Star Ordered to Pay $122,000 in Legal Fees

Does Dave Hester owe A&E a bundle in legal fees? Yuuuup.

The former "Storage Wars" star -- who's suing A&E Networks and "Storage Wars" production company Original Productions in a complaint that claims the show is staged --- was ordered to pay $122,692 in legal fees to A&E and Original, after they prevailed in an anti-SLAPP motion.

I saw that the other day and I was sad to see him leave the show just because I loved to hate him. LOL

I saw that the other day and I was sad to see him leave the show just because I loved to hate him. LOL

Agreed...it couldn't happen to a nicer jackass. ;) Conversely, I've all but stopped watching this show because the cast of characters are painful to watch:

Barry - pulls into the storage lot driving an often silly looking ride, wearing clothing from the local Country Club bargain bin, and is assisted by someone who couldn't select a number between one and three...much less a profitable storage bin; overpays for every storage bin, loses money, and then complains about picking duds.

Brandi & Jarrod - Brandi says Jarrod is an idiot and Jarrod complains that Brandi is bossy and mean; constantly bickering about any and everything...especially how they plan to fill their two second hand stores.

Darrell & Brandon Sheets - Darrell says the worlds stupidest things and then rags on his son; Brandon looks as though he will one day lock Daddy Dearest in a storage shed and open the door just enough to toss in a fragmentation grenade.

Fat sweaty German guy is annoying...just like most fat, sweaty German guys. I really hate how he assesses a really high value on something that I wouldn't buy for 10 cents.

Junk collector guy with no money, holes in his shoes, and who reminds me of an overweight Lamont Sanford of Sanford & Son fame.

The two fruity twins who should be wearing a monocle and sipping wine spritzers in their dingy next to a yacht club.

The rest are even worse. Hester made it easy to overlook the others faults since the viewers were too busy hating him.

Last edited:
I do like the fat sweaty German guy's wife's outfits though ! ;)

I did notice one or two times when Barry drove one of those unusual cars that he had a jacket with a custom shop logo on it and I think he got away with plugging them a couple of times until the producers maybe caught on and made him stop. Actually, what they probably did was approached the shop and gave them the "fee" to let him continue wearing the jackets and they passed....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)