Store DVD still in queue

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
Ok, I just got BB@H, and on my first instore exchange, there was a problem.

I returned the store disc, they checked it in, but it is still showing in my queue as "At Home". And now nothing in my queue will ship out.

Is this a common issue?

I had BB@home almost since the beginning, and to date this has happened to me twice, including Monday of this week. If you Report Problem on http://Blockbusterathome.com, it will tell you that you are supposed to contact your store manager. I did this, and just like the last time, they showed it as checked in and told me to call the main BB@home phone number.

I had this problem today with movies I returned yesterday. Called the store and they said that they were having issues sharing data with the online server and had me call the BB@Home 866 number. The person on the phone verified my account details and removed the discs from my queue's "at home" section.

In your queue, You can just click on "report problems" and one of the options is "I returned this dvd to my local store more than 24 hours ago". Click on that option and your queue will show " No disc at home, next disc will be mailed immediately" or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)