Fill my Queue

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
I just added BB@Home, and cannot register to do my queue.
It says that go to Dish, My Account and then the BB@Home box, but I dont have any and I cant register through BB neither.

I choose Complete Registration and it takes me again to My Programming on My Dish and there is nothing there. I click there BB@Home and takes me to the info page, and then to the sae page where I need to log in, and I log in and again to the programming page. :mad:

So it didnt have the option in the left that is supposed to have "Complete my registration" where theres the queue and all.

EDIT: So here:
http://www.mydish.com/Support/blockbuster-movie-pass

THe 3rd step is impossible because theres no that Option. It doesnt appear anywhere!!
I added that today to being able to choose a movie today, and this doesn't work!! :rant:

Last edited:
I can't get into my Queue either. Summary page says it's empty. But I have about five in there.

How are you checking it?
Is it on the left menu?
Mine doesn't have it
I have already used I Explorer, Mozilla and Chrome and no one worked.

I tried it two ways, Mydish.com and blockbusterathome.com. I logged in and my queue is just fine both ways.

I just was told that the button with that Option can take up to 48 hours to appear :rolleyes:

And they will also take 48 hours to charge me for the package? No!! they already charged it. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts