Can someone from DIRT help with Blockbuster At Home?

jwfgeol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Knoxville, TN
I returned an in-store rental to Blockbuster last Thursday, but it is still showing up under 'Discs At Home' in my account. Under 'Report Problem' it says to contact the store since it was an in-store rental. I went to the store today and they confirmed it is showing up as returned in their system. I have tried Dish Chat but they didn't seem to understand the issue. They kept trying to tell me to just delete it from my queue. Anyway, I would really like some help with this. The store said they could be contacted to confirm the movie was returned.

Thanks,
John

Unfortunately, we are not able to help with the by-mail part (can help with things like billing and streaming issues).

I'll send you a PM with Blockbuster's phone number.

I returned an in-store rental to Blockbuster last Thursday, but it is still showing up under 'Discs At Home' in my account. Under 'Report Problem' it says to contact the store since it was an in-store rental. I went to the store today and they confirmed it is showing up as returned in their system. I have tried Dish Chat but they didn't seem to understand the issue. They kept trying to tell me to just delete it from my queue. Anyway, I would really like some help with this. The store said they could be contacted to confirm the movie was returned.

Thanks,
John

You may have already found this out but I had a similar problem over the weekend, I was told due to a server being moved, there was a delay happening and after wednesday all should be well, and things have been updated now. Another member on the board was told the same. When I spoke to Dish, I was transfered to Blockbuster@home and they manually cleared the que which then I was able to get my next disk sent to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts