Fill my Queue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
I just added BB@Home, and cannot register to do my queue.
It says that go to Dish, My Account and then the BB@Home box, but I dont have any and I cant register through BB neither.

I choose Complete Registration and it takes me again to My Programming on My Dish and there is nothing there. I click there BB@Home and takes me to the info page, and then to the sae page where I need to log in, and I log in and again to the programming page. :mad:

So it didnt have the option in the left that is supposed to have "Complete my registration" where theres the queue and all.

EDIT: So here:
http://www.mydish.com/Support/blockbuster-movie-pass

THe 3rd step is impossible because theres no that Option. It doesnt appear anywhere!!
I added that today to being able to choose a movie today, and this doesn't work!! :rant:

Last edited:
I can't get into my Queue either. Summary page says it's empty. But I have about five in there.

How are you checking it?
Is it on the left menu?
Mine doesn't have it
I have already used I Explorer, Mozilla and Chrome and no one worked.

I tried it two ways, Mydish.com and blockbusterathome.com. I logged in and my queue is just fine both ways.

I just was told that the button with that Option can take up to 48 hours to appear :rolleyes:

And they will also take 48 hours to charge me for the package? No!! they already charged it. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts