Streaming doesn't work

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
I have had this problem all the times I have tried to watch something.
The show or movie starts, then al like 5 or 10 minutes into it stops and says that download failed. But the only thing I can do is Delete the item and start the whole process again, that I can't even Fast Forward because is still downloading, but then in some part again the same happens.
And have not being able to watch a full thing, even a small clip of 6 minutes stops and I need to delete it and download it again, and again it stops. :rolleyes:
And when I choose Watch later, the movie or clip is stoping and jumping between the time frame that is totally non watchable, and again I need to delete it and download again, and the same thing happens.

I was watching Super 8 On Demand, and I better will wait for tomorrow and record it, the streaming service sucks really bad.
And it's not my connection, I use the same one for play online with my Xbox and for Netflix, and never had any issues.

Also I have not being able yet to add movies to my queue. So Bye bye Blockbuster when the month ends... it's a shame because is a really cool idea but just doesn't work.

I have observed none of these problems with my 722 nor my 612s. What receiver do you have? A 622?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)