Blockbuster@home shipping address question?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mcf57

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 21, 2008
Does the shipping address to send Blockbuster DVDs and games HAVE to be the same as the address where the DISH network satellite TV service is received? Or is there a way to change this within my online account? Would like to possibly subscribe, but then when needed, easily be able to change the shipping address to our vacation home that we spend some summer months at.

My account says all dvds will be shipped to the BILLING address on the account. So I would change your billing address on your DISH account to your vacation house address. You're service address doesn't matter. If you look online under your dish account , then the blockbuster portion, you can see your account and it will say where it will ship to.

My account says all dvds will be shipped to the BILLING address on the account. So I would change your billing address on your DISH account to your vacation house address. You're service address doesn't matter. If you look online under your dish account , then the blockbuster portion, you can see your account and it will say where it will ship to.

Yea, but if I change the billing address to my vacation address, isn't that gonna possibly mess up the billing to the credit (card on file) for each month?

Also, is there a "processing fee" each time to add and delete the blockbuster@home service? In other words, will I be charged extra when I add the service, but then also be charged extra if I delete the service in a few months?

Last edited:
I don't think that the credit card address matters to DISH at all. IF you are set up on auto pay , it will still charge your credit card on file. As far as the processing fee, there is a $5.00 fee to downgrade anything with DISH. If you want to receive dvds from Blockbuster while at your vacation address, I suggest that you change your billing address and your physical as well. You can change either one of these as much as you need to. DISH only wants to know where the receivers are at and where to send the bill. I have my accounts on auto pay and NO paper billing. I also "move" quite often and keep my billing address where I actually live.

I don't think that the credit card address matters to DISH at all. IF you are set up on auto pay , it will still charge your credit card on file. As far as the processing fee, there is a $5.00 fee to downgrade anything with DISH. If you want to receive dvds from Blockbuster while at your vacation address, I suggest that you change your billing address and your physical as well. You can change either one of these as much as you need to. DISH only wants to know where the receivers are at and where to send the bill. I have my accounts on auto pay and NO paper billing. I also "move" quite often and keep my billing address where I actually live.

I think the $5 fee to downgrade (or change) only if you do it within 30 days of a change.

from dish web site: A programming change fee of $5 is applied when you remove services within 30 days of adding them (waived for new customers in their first 60 days of service).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts