List your Distribution Center!

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
Lets try to figure out how many distribution centers BB currently has. List where you are located and how many and where are your distribution centers?

I am in Pensacola, Fl. The Pensacola distribution center closed. Then, I got discs from Houston for a month and now all my discs come from Atlanta, Ga.

Mine come from Minneapolis, and I have had great service through them. Disks shipped within one day of arrival and back to me with 3 (occasionally) 4 day turn-around. In years of using them, I've had only one disk I couldn't play because it was cracked. Excellent experience!!

What is the source of your list. Hartford, CT and Richmond, VA are not on your list.

Lansing, MI...I seem to have real good turn around time when I drop off DVD's at my local blockbuster, I guess some Kudos go to them for shipping them out in a timely manner

Gaithersburg? I have only seen a Richmond, VA return address on my disks.

Charlotte, NC is mine. One or two day shipping consistently. I've very pleased with turn around time. I always do an in-store exchange first so I never have mailed one back to them.

The DVD I received today goes back to Charlotte, NC instead of Richmond, VA as all of my others have in the past. First time returning to Charlotte, NC since beginning B@H in October 2011.

The DVD I received today goes back to Charlotte, NC instead of Richmond, VA as all of my others have in the past. First time returning to Charlotte, NC since beginning B@H in October 2011.
Inventory shuffle, would be my guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts