List your Distribution Center!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Mine were going to Baton Rouge, La which is 45 miles away, but the last 2 went to Houston, Tx. which is 315 miles away!
It now takes 7 days to get a disc, whereas it used to be 3. I can't believe there isn't a closer center in Louisiana or Mississippi.

Worcester MA. Great turnaround time, and I usually get the first title on my list (all Blu Rays). Just got Haywire on the Thursday after release.

The return address on my discs is Dallas, but they mail back to Gaithersburg, MD. I assume that with Dallas closing, all that will change is the return address on the incoming discs.

here is there list i notice no pensacola

• Atlanta, GA
    Baton Rouge, LA new

Evidently the baton rouge center closed. My last 4 discs returned to Houston,Tx which is over 300 miles away. Baton Rouge is only 45 miles away. It now takes way longer.

My distribution center has always been Sacramento. The last BD shipped back to San Jose though.

Is there a difference in distribution centers for games vs. movies. We only use the service for games for the kids. I find it very odd that I live in Colorado Springs (60 miles south of Denver), yet the latest game we just received came from Dallas and the return address is to Dallas. Why in the world would I get games from Dallas distro and not Denver?

Maybe that particular game is available in Dallas but not Denver. But maybe what you suspect is right - games only come from certain centers.

Apparently they shut down the Cleveland, OH Warehouse(?) The return address on the last three blurays that I received are from Lansing, MI. This really sucks since I'm in southeastern, ohio.

Mine were coming from Portland until recently. The Portland center was really good -- I always got two-day turnaround. The latest title I received came from Seattle and that was more like a 10-day turnaround. I am hoping the Portland center is still open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)