Report Disc Problem Not Active In My Queue

Galoot

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 14, 2008
Last week (Friday) I received a disc that wouldn't play properly. I opted to send it back in the mail (last Saturday) and rented the same movie from Redbox. On Friday and Saturday, I attempted to report the problem through my Queue link, but the button was never activated.

By Monday I received notice that my next disc had shipped. At this point I sent an email to customer service, reporting damage to the disc, explaining that their report button didn't work on each login. I asked that the next disc in my queue be shipped as well as the current one.

Over a series of emails, it became clear the CSR's were not acknowledging that the website options were the issue here and they wouldn't ship a second disc to me.

On Tuesday, a disc arrived. I haven't opened it yet. BB's expected arrival date was Monday, so I figured I'd wait a few days to see if the Disc Problem link was active. I have no intention of "fake reporting" a disc problem to get two at a time. Still, the Disc Problem link is non-existent.

I checked the help page and my replies from CSR's. Both give conflicting directions on how to report problems. I copied and pasted those and sent them back in my email thread as a reply. Now, I'm asking them to fix the problem online and to ship the second disc in my queue to make up for last weekend's problems.

I have never had problems with Dish CSR's before, but the BB CSR's are causing me to lose confidence.

Has anyone had this issue before and had any luck affecting change?

I have received 3 disks that were unplayable and each time I tried to use the report problem link it was not active. I sent an email and reported the problem at a B&M Blockbuster but have not received a reply.[/B]

I just received a reply that since I'm not a regular Blockbuster By Mail customer, but a Dish BMP customer, our Queue pages read differently and someone from I.T. is looking into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts