Report Disc Problem Not Active In My Queue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Galoot

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 14, 2008
Last week (Friday) I received a disc that wouldn't play properly. I opted to send it back in the mail (last Saturday) and rented the same movie from Redbox. On Friday and Saturday, I attempted to report the problem through my Queue link, but the button was never activated.

By Monday I received notice that my next disc had shipped. At this point I sent an email to customer service, reporting damage to the disc, explaining that their report button didn't work on each login. I asked that the next disc in my queue be shipped as well as the current one.

Over a series of emails, it became clear the CSR's were not acknowledging that the website options were the issue here and they wouldn't ship a second disc to me.

On Tuesday, a disc arrived. I haven't opened it yet. BB's expected arrival date was Monday, so I figured I'd wait a few days to see if the Disc Problem link was active. I have no intention of "fake reporting" a disc problem to get two at a time. Still, the Disc Problem link is non-existent.

I checked the help page and my replies from CSR's. Both give conflicting directions on how to report problems. I copied and pasted those and sent them back in my email thread as a reply. Now, I'm asking them to fix the problem online and to ship the second disc in my queue to make up for last weekend's problems.

I have never had problems with Dish CSR's before, but the BB CSR's are causing me to lose confidence.

Has anyone had this issue before and had any luck affecting change?

I have received 3 disks that were unplayable and each time I tried to use the report problem link it was not active. I sent an email and reported the problem at a B&M Blockbuster but have not received a reply.[/B]

I just received a reply that since I'm not a regular Blockbuster By Mail customer, but a Dish BMP customer, our Queue pages read differently and someone from I.T. is looking into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)