Status
Please reply by conversation.

carlospr43

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2010
US
Here is a good one for those dealing with Openboxes
I owned 2 Solomend and 1 Openbox S9 HD. I have the same firware, channel/ tp's list on all 3. I configured one of them and then I make a Dump and copy the other 2. So all 3 are identicals. Recently I move one of my dishes to Telsat 12 15west to test. I used one of the solomend to do the scan. I found several TPs including some Chile channels open on 11858 H 45000 and another on 11965 H 14712 Bling Bling Music, all S2 . Once I finished scanning, I make a new dump with the new channels and the new Tps. I load it to my second Solomend and didn't have any problem. I was able to watch all the open channels. When I load the same dump file to the Openbox I was shocked I couldn't see the channels:(. All other regular S channels (MSNBC)worked perfect. Went ahead and check and I didnt have any quality in the same TP. So I switched boxes to double check if i have any connection problems. The solomend works OK in the new place but the Openbox still doesnt even have a blink in the same TP. I did a factory reset to the Openbox, reload the firmware, Dump/Tp file and nothing. The openbox doesnt want to recognize those TP:(!! Have anyone experience something similar with the Openboxes????

Carlospr43, Not had the same issue so far. I guess you could use the channel editor and manually enter the channel info in the one receiver. Not sure otherwise...Blind

Carl,

While you are on T-12, scan in all ch, even scrambled, because there are about 6 ch. that are $, but are ITC. Check it out.

Carl,

While you are on T-12, scan in all ch, even scrambled, because there are about 6 ch. that are $, but are ITC. Check it out.
I'm getting them fine with my Solomend, there are with SR of 45000
$LA Red
$TVN
$Mega
$Chilevision
$Canal 13
$Bling Bling
Guia Servicio

Problem is that my Solomend scan them fine but my Openbox S9 doesn't acknowledge that SR , no quality . Both boxes tested in the same cable connection.

no need for, it tooked sometimes asking around that they already encrypted those channels!!! :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)