openbox s9

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
From my setup from t12 15 west to 139 west .I find the s9 dont scane dvb s2 8psk simbolls on the t12 all on the 45000.T12 12170h45000 11856h45000 .No complains for $140 canadian are one ok receiver better then my pansat 9200 expensive and missing even more signals .Good receiver for pepole to start on the free to air .But not perfect receiver until today on my twenty years in free to air I dont see one.

maybe they are no longer active TPs/channels, try entering the TP info manually and check signal quality on that TP

tanka:
Did you find a solution to get the TPs on Telstar 12 with 45000 sr's?? I have an Openbox and have the same problem

Carlos,

What size dish are you using to get this, and what is your location?
30"- PR-Carribean. I don't want to sound rude but what does my dish size and location has to do with the post original issue??

30"- PR-Carribean. I don't want to sound rude but what does my dish size and location has to do with the post original issue??

My questions were in response to the 2-3 times I've seen your postings of trouble getting T-12. The original issue in this thread by Tanka I can't even figure out what he is asking.
I find it strange that I am in Michigan with my 39" dish so low (5deg elevation) that it barely clears the horizon and yet I can get the Chile channels ok. I thought it might be your location or dish size, but the TP coverage map shows PR in the highest signal area, probably with your dish pointed straight up. Hmmnn...??

Last edited:
So, no more preocupations they already encrypted those channels , they only left out CHILEVISION, all others in this 45000 SR TP's are gone!! I guess me probably asking around got them closed. So sad!!

So, no more preocupations they already encrypted those channels , they only left out CHILEVISION, all others in this 45000 SR TP's are gone!! I guess me probably asking around got them closed. So sad!!

Is TPA still up? I like the dance contests they run.

Last edited:
All other FTA still opens
This is what remains opens, :

Chilevision
Bling Bling Videos
Guia Servicio
Eventos 1
TPAI
DVB-Server and Service 2 SD (TV Pampa)
Al Alam
Jam -e Jame2
IRINN
MSNBC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)